Stroller Rental Companies

Here for Moana

Earning My Ears
We are doing WDW the end of November/early December and are looking at using an outside stroller rental company for our time down there, our daughter will have just turned 2. There are so many different companies I was wondering if anyone had used one of them before and if so what your experience was and if you would recommend.

If it helps, we are staying on property Wilderness for part and Port Orleans for the other part!
Thanks!

My son is out of the stroller now; but I always used Orlando Stroller Rentals and never had an issue. Comes with a rain cover and sometimes a small cooler for free. They use the Baby Jogger City Series, which while not the lightest, fully recline, have good shade and storage and can fold and unfold with a pull of one hand for getting on and off the bus.

Another vote for Kingdom Strollers. We picked it up at Bell Services and 10 days later dropped it off. It was almost new and worked very well.

We have used Apple strollers with no issues at all. We were able to pick it up at our hotel bell service station and drop back off there before we left.

I had a nightmare with Kingdom Strollers this summer after using them many times over the years with no issues. Stroller was ripped and could not use under carriage because elastic was gone and everything just fell out. Called and person was very polite and said they would deliver another stroller by 4PM. Go down to bell services at around 530 and stroller not there. No biggie ( I would just continue to use stroller and pick up when we got back from park) but did place a call to let them know it was not there. Person was rude, told me NOBODY told me a time of 4 because they don't deliver at that time, and that there was no way a rain cover was torn (the plastic piece had ripped through the plastic and was sticking out and kept scraping my daughter in the face. I was a little taken aback by the abrasive tone in which I was spoken too....but whatever. I was getting a new stroller and it would all be good.

Next morning got new stroller and first it would not fold up for the bus. Then come to realize the there was a screw missing in the sunshade that allowed the metal frame to slide out so the shade was unusable. The metal frame would not even fold back to get it out of the way.

I will say at that point I took a picture and texted to the company. I got an immediate call. I told them at that point I wanted to cancel the rest of our stay and rent from another company. The owner was VERY polite and offered to refund the entire cost of the stroller. I did get a refund, but it took a reminder email to get it refunded (in fairness, it was about a week after we returned so maybe they had not processed it, but I got refunded within 2 hours of sending the email).

I have rented from Orlando stroller twice the summer and the strollers have been clean and in good shape both times.

We have used Orlando Stroller Rentals several times and have been completely satisfied with every rental. Each time the stroller has been delivered in nearly pristine condition. I even got text messages from the owner when there was a chance our trip might be impacted by Hurricane Matthew to make sure we were still coming and didn't need to cancel the rental. Great service!

We have used A Baby’s Best Friend in the past, most recently this past April. We have been happy with them.

We have only used kingdom stroller once and it was fantastic. We will be using them this year again and have to place my order for the September trip. Our 4 and 7 year old will both use it during the day (they were 1 and 4 when were went last time).

Also with kingdom stroller you get a coupon for free grocery delivery. We used that last time and will most likely use it again so that we can get snacks and breakfast food for the trip and the kids.

We used Kingdom Strollers on our last trip for our son and they were great. They sent us a City Mini and we plan on using them for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!