Stroller Rental Before Arrival

JEakins

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had a 3rd party stroller rental delivered before they checked in?

My wife and I are staying at Pop and have other family joining us on our first day at MK. We have ADR at Ohana for 7:50am and plan to go to the park right after so we won't be doing a full check in, just dropping our luggage. My cousin is wondering if it's possible to have a stroller rental from somewhere like Magic Strollers or similar 3rd party stroller rental company deliver the stroller so we can get it from the resort when we drop our luggage (rest of our family is staying in Daytona for the week).

I knownyou can send packages in advance but I'm not sure about 3rd party stroller rentals. Any help is appreciated!

So, are you going to Pop prior to O'hana and MK? If so, I know, at least with Kingdom Strollers you can schedule drop-off as early as 6:00 am, so, if that's the plan, yes, you could schedule a 6 am or 7 am stroller drop off, drop off your luggage, pick up the stroller and be on your way.

No reason why you can’t check in early when you arrive after dropping luggage off at Pop. Most rental companies do drop off at the resort you’re staying at, but you have a really early ADR so it would be best to contact the rental company to find out what their policies are and what time they start deliveries.

When you do the rental, you put in a time. If you pick a time a couple of hours prior to check in, it would be there. We've never had to wait for our cribs/strollers that we have rented. They were there when the MDE gets us to the resort.

So, are you going to Pop prior to O'hana and MK? If so, I know, at least with Kingdom Strollers you can schedule drop-off as early as 6:00 am, so, if that's the plan, yes, you could schedule a 6 am or 7 am stroller drop off, drop off your luggage, pick up the stroller and be on your way.

Yes we will stop to drop our luggage before starting the day, thanks for the information. At the end of the day do we return the stroller to the front desk or can it be picked up from the park? Trying to avoid travelling back at night with it if I can.

Yes we will stop to drop our luggage before starting the day, thanks for the information. At the end of the day do we return the stroller to the front desk or can it be picked up from the park? Trying to avoid travelling back at night with it if I can.
I think perhaps posters misunderstood your question, or you misunderstood their answers.
At any rate strollers that can be rented and waiting for you are from outside, 3rd party vendors and are generally length of stay rentals. They are not rented by the hotel. They can not be returned in the park.
You would have to call various vendors and investigate if any do one day rentals, with early morning delivery to a resort and same day pick up in the evening. I do not know of any that do.
If you rent from the theme park in the morning you can return that stroller to that theme park when you leave. You can not park hop with a Disney rental stroller.

ETA I re read your original post and I do see that you are asking about a 3rd party stroller rental. IF you want to return it in the hotel at the end on the day, it would have to be a preferred vendor and it would be delivered to Bell Services for pickup. It can not be returned to the Front Desk and it can not be returned in the park.
I don't know of any way to not have to transport a 3rd party stroller back to your resort.
As I stated above, in park rentals can be returned when you leave the park

As PP stated, preferred vendors drop off and pick up at Resort bell services only. So, if you rented from them, you’d need to bring the stroller back to Pop and give it back to Bell Services.

If you just need a stroller for a day, your best bet may be to rent one when you arrive at MK.

I just reread your first post. Is it your cousin who is looking for a stroller for the day? It might just be easier to rent one in the park.

I just reread your first post. Is it your cousin who is looking for a stroller for the day? It might just be easier to rent one in the park.
It is yes. She didn't want to get one of the park strollers because they aren't padded, can't lay down, not much storage etc. I ended up finding a stroller rental place for them where they're staying in Daytona that charged for the week what places closer the Disney would charge just for the day so it's all sorted now.

Thanks everyone for your help and info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter