Stroller Rental - any real life experiences?

Is the citimini easy to fold? I have never used one so a little nervous about how easy it is to use. Thanks!
SO easy! Each seat has a little tab in the middle. You lift those straight up and it folds. It really is so so easy. If I had more of a need for a double stroller irl I would get one.

The folding of the city mini is the very reason we bought it for our kids when they were babies. One hand is all that is needed for a single, just grab the strap, pull up and you are holding a folded stroller! So easy. The double is a bit more cumbersome, but still easy; just takes 2 hands.

From experience using a stroller as a wheelchair for a toddler some of the lines are narrow with sharp turns especially at MK. The stroller we rented was a BabyTrend Exhibition which is 21"wide and 47" in length. If you need a stroller for 2 kids (we had one right on the line but managed with short breaks when our one who needed to be in more due to balance and hypotonia issues was doing well enough to walk for a short while or was being carried. We did us the 2nd single stoller we had rented for our SeaWorld day along with the parents of the other 2 kids in our party rented a double at the park. If you have 2 kids that need a stroller and you will not need to use it as a wheelchair I would go with a double keeping in mind that if there is a big difference in size a tandium or even a sit and stand style might be easier to use than a side by side. My advice is go test a few in a store near you. Remember if anyone asks your shopping around because a relative has offered to purchase one for you but wants to know which one you want and you want to see which one feels the best for you.

We used kingdom last year and I already made a reservation for our next trip. Very easy. You reserve online, pickup and return to bell services. It was very clean and we got a case of water from them too. We had a citi mini double and it was very easy to fold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!