Stroller Rental - any real life experiences?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by musika, Jan 2, 2018.

1. musika

musika Everybody wants to be a cat.

I will be renting a double stroller for my just turned 6yo and 2.5 yo when we travel in April. I think I've got it narrowed down to Kingdom Strollers or Magic Strollers - I want the convenience of having it dropped off/picked up at Bell Services (staying at Pop). Anyone out there use one of these companies and have feedback, either positive or negative?

2. bhartman

bhartman Mouseketeer

We used Kingdom Strollers in 2015 and had a really good experience with them. The stroller was dropped off shortly after we arrived at our resort. It had a rain cover and small cooler. Before we left the resort to head home, we just dropped it off at bell services. It was so easy!

musika likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. jpeterson

jpeterson Mouseketeer

We've used Kingdom Strollers 4 times and have never had an issue.

musika likes this.
  5. Zarina_Stardust

Zarina_Stardust Savvy?

We used Kingdom strollers in 2015 and it worked great! The double stroller came with a rain cover and our name tag zip tied on the bottom. It was left at bell services with a case of water we ordered from them too. I plan on using them again in the future.

musika likes this.
  6. jpeterson

jpeterson Mouseketeer

I should also mention that on our last trip we got a call from Kingdom Strollers letting us know they found my daughter's custom printed MagicBand. They very nicely packaged it up and mailed it to us.

My3SweetSuns and musika like this.
  7. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

We've used Orlando Strollers 5+ times and they've been excellent! Never had a single problem!

musika likes this.
  8. musika

Ended up booking with Kingdom only because they were 10$ Cheaper than Orlando... I guess we will see how it goes!

9. stace1214

stace1214 Mouseketeer

We used Kingdom on our last trip with no issues. I had a friend who used them and when their stroller broke part way through their trip they were so quick run them another one.

10. Megara5115

Megara5115 DIS Veteran

Another vote for Kingdom Strollers.

11. Cajun23

Cajun23 Earning My Ears

Used Kingdom Strollers a couple times with no issues.

12. allison8033

allison8033 Earning My Ears

We used Orlando stroller rentals twice. I picked them over the other ones because I had a link in an email. :) The services seem pretty similar between the companies and renting one was perfect. I was so happy that we did it.

13. momto3pirates

momto3pirates DIS Veteran

We used Kingdom Strollers over Thanksgiving. It was great.

14. WVNanato4

WVNanato4 Earning My Ears

Our trip is in March. We have twins that will be 18 months old. We are interested in Kingdom strollers. Can anyone give us any info on them? Location, phone number, or web site? The only website that we have seen that rents strollers is Orlando stroller rentals.. Tia!

15. musika

https://www.kingdomstrollers.com/

This is the website. It was pretty straightforward to use. They have three different options for double strollers depending on what you need. We chose the Citi Mini GT since our DD will be too big for the regular City Mini. Otherwise that would have been my choice.

16. WVNanato4

17. WVNanato4

Thanks!!!!!

18. jpeterson

jpeterson Mouseketeer

The City Mini GT also has an adjustable handle bar, that made it a little easier for me to push around, I find the regular City Mini handle is a tad too low and I end up with a backache.

19. britneyt

britneyt Earning My Ears

Does either company ever run discounts on their rentals? Still debating renting over just buying 2 umbrella strollers for my 3.5 yo and 2 yo. Thanks!

20. bkfamilyof5

bkfamilyof5 Earning My Ears

The citimini is SO much easier to push than an umbrella stroller. It’s also much easier to jus have one stroller to deal with. That way, if you need to have one adult take the kids somewhere they can both sit when they’re tired and cranky. We’ve rented from Kingdom twice and I’d do it again. So easy!!

DisneyJen0504 likes this.
  21. britneyt

britneyt Earning My Ears

Is the citimini easy to fold? I have never used one so a little nervous about how easy it is to use. Thanks!