Stroller parking rules?

So we were there 6/15-22. I saw a couple of times, at AK only, the color coded areas but never once was asked to park in a specific one. Once I came back to my stroller to find a colored tag had been placed on it, but I removed it because it interfered with the latch. It may have been more time consuming than it was worth for CM’s. I didn’t see a benefit to it really. My stroller was never once moved from where I parked it (I know that does happen though) so I really didn’t have trouble retrieving it in a sea of 100 strollers.

If it helps anyone we were there 8/17-8/25 and only had to park our stroller in designated stroller areas (no colored tags or assigned areas within the stroller parking).

If it helps anyone we were there 8/17-8/25 and only had to park our stroller in designated stroller areas (no colored tags or assigned areas within the stroller parking).
Thanks. I believe parking in coloured areas was a trial earlier in the year and they did not continue with it.

Thanks. I believe parking in coloured areas was a trial earlier in the year and they did not continue with it.
It does seem that way. I can’t even visualize how that worked and I’m usually a “let’s try it out before deciding it’s awful” person. I’m glad they didn’t continue. There’s always room for improvement but I was prepared for much worse than what it actually looked like.

There are a lot of strollers but I will say there was only one time in the hundreds of times we parked our stroller (15 trips with a stroller, most 8-10 day trips so multiple stroller parkings each day) that I wondered if my stroller had been taken. After about 10 minutes of looking we found that a CM had moved it to a completely different stroller parking location about 100’ away.

A good stroller marker is key. My preference was always to put something on the handles as those are easy to see looking across a sea of strollers.

So glad I found this!! Definitely need to look in to how to identify our rental stroller!!
We always bring a colorful scarf to tie around the handle. Last time I also brought orange duct tape with our name and cell # written on it in bold black sharpie marker. We wrapped this tape around the handle. There was no way anyone was going to mistake it as their stroller and 'accidentally' take it, lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter