Stroller Parking Question

TX2WDW

Earning My Ears
Is there any place to safely park a stroller for the vast majority of the day at each of the parks (preferably close to the front of the parks)?

My daughter is old enough to walk most of the day around the park, but my concern is the walk back to the hotel after a long day at the park. It would be nice to have the stroller for that, but I was hoping to not be moving the stroller around all day to every part of the park.

That shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve done similar and abandoned our stroller for hours at a time but never all day. I try to leave it where there are always a bunch of other strollers parked there regularly.

I haven't necessarily noticed any large stroller parking areas near the front of either park, but there are several stroller parking areas within the parks themselves that you could probably leave your stroller for long periods of time. Just note that it might not be in the exact same place when you come back. CMs will often move strollers around within the parking area during the day, so it might be in a different row when you get back. I would probably opt to use one of the designated stroller parking areas, rather than just a place where some other strollers are parked. My feeling is that if you're within a designed area, the stroller will still be there, otherwise, there is a chance that it might be moved to the nearest designated area at some point and you might not expect that when you return (we had that happen once when we parked in the wrong area for IaSW; when we got back, the stroller had been moved to the designated area for IaSW - which was nearby, but it gave us a momentary start because the stroller wasn't anywhere in sight). For DL, I'd probably consider either the area near the Jungle Cruise or over in Tomorrowland (by Buzz). I'm drawing a blank at the moment for DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!