Stroller for 5 yr old???

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Do I need a stroller for my almost 6 year old? Last year she was in one most of the time. The stroller we have now is really hard to push with her in it (she is big for her age). So i have been debating on taking one or just renting if need be. What are rental rates now $7.00???

I have a 5-yr. old that weighs about 30 lbs. We decided to bring a stroller for her, since it's easier than listening to her whine! Since she doesn't use a stroller at home, and all I had was a big one, we bought a new one just for the trip. It was $16.99 on sale at Target, and it's not a umbrella type. It's a smaller version of a regular stroller (if that makes sense!). It's very lightweight, has a canopy and a basket, and it very sturdy. My 8 yr old was trying it out and it was fine. It just made sense to spend the $17 instead of the $7 a day.

our daughter is 4 and our son 2 and we get a lot of use out of the stroller in disney but no where else. But even at six i would rather bring it than not and wish i had. especially at epcot!

My daughter is six and weighs about 50 lbs. and I would not leave home without a stroller! I will probably bring her a stroller next year too as I like to have a place to stash my bag full of essentials - film, camera, drinks, raincoats, etc. I'd be lost without the stroller and so would my daughter!

In Sept our youngest was just shy of six and we used a stroller. We actually bought it at the Walmart on 192 after we arrived in Orlando. It was an inexpensive umbrella stroller and was well worth the $14.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter