Stroller Fan....are any of them any good or

wcw57

DIS Veteran
just a couple of hours use before the battery dies?

I've been reading Amazon reviews but nothing noteworthy to report. Any practical experience or recommendations?

Many thanks........

wow....aint nobody knows nuthin'
that is soooo unlike these boards.....................................

Just get one that charges off usb and have it connected to a portable charger

yeah...thought of that.
if u read up on that situation, the reviews say that the fans draw power quicker than they charge.
Are you giving me the voice of experience? If so, please advise which brand u used.............thanx

yeah...thought of that.
if u read up on that situation, the reviews say that the fans draw power quicker than they charge.
Are you giving me the voice of experience? If so, please advise which brand u used.............thanx
I could see that with some fans and/or chargers

I do this and it works all day long for us

The Fan we use: https://amzn.to/2DbyUAI (this appears to be an updated version, but note it says it can be USB powered not only usb charged)

When its plugged in and charging it wont spin at full speed though, I would say about 75 percent but that is more than enough.

It works with both our chargers an old anker charger and a cheap one we got as a free gift through one of our memberships.

I have a fan, we never have an issue with the battery dying on the trip. However, I don't run it all the time. It's a nice little invention. I bought it at BabiesRUs before it closed down.

I could see that with some fans and/or chargers

I do this and it works all day long for us

The Fan we use: https://amzn.to/2DbyUAI (this appears to be an updated version, but note it says it can be USB powered not only usb charged)

When its plugged in and charging it wont spin at full speed though, I would say about 75 percent but that is more than enough.

It works with both our chargers an old anker charger and a cheap one we got as a free gift through one of our memberships.

We have the same fan at the recommendation of multiple mom groups I’m in that all said they used it specifically for Disney. We are going in May so I’ve only used it a handful of times and can’t speak to the charging part of it but it works great otherwise!

We like Diono Stroller Fan by Diono on Amazon. I tried to link it but because Im new it wont let me... just search that on Amazon.

Batteries last a few days but we bring enough to change every day so the wind stay strong. I also like that little fingers cant get in to the blades!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter