Stroller Disappeared After Return to Hotel

Lehulei88

Earning My Ears
Hello - hope this is the best board for this question.

We just got back from a trip 5/4-5/8 at Pop Century. We rented two strollers from one of the popular stroller rental companies we have used many times, that delivers and picks up from the resort. My husband dropped both strollers off on the evening of 5/7 at the same place we picked them up, and he signed the log book that the employees maintain for rental pick ups and drop offs. He signed for returning both strollers.

Well we were just contacted by the stroller company who said that they have “been to the resort many times since 5/8 and 1 stroller is missing.” They asked me to call the hotel and ask them to look for it. But it’s my understanding if I call the general WDW number it’s just going to a call center not the actual hotel. Is there a way to call the hotel directly? I’m not really sure what to do. Does anyone have any advice?

If it were me, I would do two things. Call the guest services 800 line, see what they say, if you don't feel like that will resolve the issue I would email guest services. I always get a response back within 24 hours. Maybe someone else has a better idea. I really hope this gets resolved!!

If you google pop century phone number you get the number to the resort directly which is what you want to call you can also find that information here:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/pop-century-resort/

That number won't directly connect you to the resort. It will just connect you to a call center (which may not even be in Florida) posing as Pop Century (same as if you were to call the "front desk" from a resort room phone).

Whether you use a Disney phone number or the "Pop Century" phone number, you will need to explain who you are trying to get in touch with and why and hope that the CM answering can quickly transfer you to the right department.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!