Stroller board tips

stitchfan18

DIS Veteran
Any tips for the stroller board attachments? We will be bringing ours to connect to our city mini double. We will be flying and gate check our stroller, do you bother with the attachment at the airport or just pack it in your luggage? Our stroller doesn’t fold with the attachment on. Any tips for buses?
Our kids are 4, 2, and 6 months, so we’re trying to avoid bringing 2 strollers since the older 2 are able to walk when needed.

I would just pack the board! I'd be worried about it getting lost or damaged if you gate check the stroller. You could wear the baby in the airport so the older two can ride in the stroller.

We are doing the same setup for our upcoming trip (kids will be 4.5, 2.5 and 18 months). We have the same stroller, but typically the 4 year old walks when we're out at home so we don't leave it attached on a day to day basis. We're also bringing our Ergo for the littlest, probably more to contain him in lines.

We've packed the board in a suitcase when we've flown with it before. I am going to work with my 4 year old ahead of time on sitting criss cross and hanging on to the board (she's done that on little stretches before). She'll also occasionally climb in with the 2 year old and they somehow still fit in one side of the city double together (not comfortably, but on one long, long walk, they managed to both fall asleep in there while baby brother was on the other side, ha!)

I (think) that it'll fold enough for the bus when getting to the parks from the resort in the morning. With ours, we've found that it can still (sort of) fold, you just can't click the side together with the board on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!