Stroller age

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tall double stroller with a heavier than normal (55 lbs +) weight capacity? TIA

Hi all

For what ages would you recommend strollers are used in the parks? Does it depend how long you will be there? Depend on the park?

My eldest will be 7 and I'm thinking won't need one, but it's been over 10 years since we last went and I can't remember the walking distances.

Thank you
I once put an 8 year old in the bottom of our double to get her back to the hotel when she fell asleep. Didn't use it the rest of the day.

Anyone have any recommendations for a double stroller vs. a small sitting attachment at the back of the stroller? Our oldest will be 5 and I know he will want breaks and will sit whenever possible, probably more than our youngest even 😅 I'm wondering if it makes a difference for ease of maneuverability on disney transportation and around the parks at all? Or is it pretty much no difference?

Anyone have any recommendations for a double stroller vs. a small sitting attachment at the back of the stroller? Our oldest will be 5 and I know he will want breaks and will sit whenever possible, probably more than our youngest even 😅 I'm wondering if it makes a difference for ease of maneuverability on disney transportation and around the parks at all? Or is it pretty much no difference?
Versus traditional side by side double? I am always so happy to not deal with a side by side double or our old sit and stand that we nicknamed "the bus" because it was so hard to steer. We have an Englacha Junior X Rider seat we use with a single Bob. We can go right onto Disney transport (except busses). Side by side doubles have to be collapsed for Skyliner. It turns on a dime. So much easier to maneuver in stores. I heard on one of these boards that the seats might not be allowed due to the no trailer rule, but we haven't had an issue. Maybe because the seat is between the stroller and the pusher, so it looks like a part of the stroller. It is a little more of a pain to collapse if using busses, but we nearly always drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter