Straws and lids

We usually bring our own reusable cups and straws. Just use DCLs to pour in your cup for hygiene. Everyone wins

We are bringing monogramed Yeti cups (both 30oz for regular drinks, and 20oz for coffee) for our family on our July Alaska cruise.

:thanks: all for the kind fyi.........
View attachment 409442

.....because IMO life wouldnt b the same without your straws while "sipping" margaritas :drinking1
View attachment 409444

or -
nibbling on icecream -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
View attachment 409441
(YUM!!).....it took BOTH a straw and a spoon to tackle this slice of heaven -

Made a note to pack some for my upcoming WDW / DCL adventure -popcorn::
(ppstttt!!! dont worry as I plan on bringing these kind of straws:

"Biodegradable Plastic Straws. Biodegradable plastic straws are also known as PLA (polylactic acid) Thesestraws are made from plant starches and oil, typically corn. Since these straws are made from plants, most of them decompose naturally in a commercial compost "

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave:

Sadly, there is a non-ignorable segment of the population that are allergic to corn and its derivatives/products that can't use these types of straws. I know, because I live with one of them.

Just off the Dream... I made so many new friends with the large bag of plastic of straws in my front scooter basket. I started off with two new bags of 100 plastic bendy blue and green bendy straws. I have less than 30 left. The straw fairy gave one away to anyone who asked. Many guests asked and were so grateful.

Pssst... at the soda machines on the pool deck, the plastic lids for the hot cups fit perfectly on the cold cups.

Edited to add: just counted, 17 straws left out of 200.

Last edited:

So far bags and straws. Next everything else 🤣🤣, I live in the state and we are banning everything. I bring a Yeti onboard. Keeps liquids cold for a long time.
I am taking personalized Yetis for my family on our July 8th Alaska cruise. I figure with our last name engraved on them they will magically make their way back to us if they wander

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!