Strategy for EMM + Adventureland?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
Family with 4 preschoolers. We are planning an EMM morning, hoping to get quickly to BTMR and then back to Fantasyland for breakfast by 10:00. This will be on our 2nd of 4 MK days.

Adventureland will be next and thinking of FP for JC, PoC and Aladdin beginning about 10:30. Any reason to do these in a particular order? Crazy as it sounds (though not for Type A planners which apparently is everyone here!)...I seem to remember reading a reason to do JC before PoC or vice-versa but cannot locate now.

When you enter Adventureland, you come to Jungle Cruise first, then Aladdin, and finally Pirates, so you might get them back-to-back in that order. If you use the Jungle Cruise FP toward the end of its time window, then do Aladdin, you shouldn't have a terribly long time before your Pirates FP time begins (and you could always see about trying to move the time up for it once you enter the Aladdin queue.

Not sure you'll really need an Aladdin FP, so you might think about getting a different FP for somewhere after finishing Adventureland.

I'd move the FP up earlier, is breakfast till 10a? I'd want to be at JC at the end of the FP window so we could get right on the flying carpets at the beginning of that FP window afterward. You may be able to modify your FP for POTC earlier at that point also also, if not could see the Tiki Birds in the meantime, maybe do flying carpets again.

I'd move the FP up earlier, is breakfast till 10a? I'd want to be at JC at the end of the FP window so we could get right on the flying carpets at the beginning of that FP window afterward. You may be able to modify your FP for POTC earlier at that point also also, if not could see the Tiki Birds in the meantime, maybe do flying carpets again.

Yes breakfast ends at 10:00.We might be done a bit earlier so I think I could make the Jungle Cruise FP for 10:00 knowing we have until 11:00 to use it. I’d like to make better use of FP than Aladdin, but we are trying to avoid criss crossing too much with 4 preschoolers in the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter