Strategies for F & W?

There is an app called wdw food and wine that is excellent and also lists all the other festivals and what they are serving at each booth. It updates automatically each season and you can mark what you love or want to try right on the app.many filters to use. You will love it and it’s convenient having it on your phone. It color codes the booths on your map too.

Thanks for this info! Just downloaded it. We're going in Feb, May and plan to go during F&W. I just learned that the Festival of the Arts will be one when we're there in Feb and that there are food booths so this app is just great. So much more convenient than accessing the website. It's so cool that it allows you to mark those items you want to try and then allows you to note that you had it. I'll be going through this weekend and marking what I want to try. We had sort of planned to try some of the food booths during Christmas week but just never got around to it because I essentially just forgot.

Some good suggestions here - I'll second the gift card idea, it's absolutely the fastest way to get through the lines.

But you can use your MB to charge to the room too?

Thanks for this info! Just downloaded it. We're going in Feb, May and plan to go during F&W. I just learned that the Festival of the Arts will be one when we're there in Feb and that there are food booths so this app is just great.
The Flower and Garden Festival, also with food kiosks, might still be going on during your May trip.

But you can use your MB to charge to the room too?

You sure can! We did that when we went with the kids in 2017 (didn't do the entire F&W but definitely hit a few booths). Anything we ate or purchased in the parks was put on the magic band, and then I used Disney Gift cards to pay the balance each night at the resort front desk. Super easy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!