Strategies and suggestions for which restaurants to call first at 0600 tomorrow.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Today is Monday, June 3, 2019. Tomorrow at 0600 I can start making My Disney Experience Dining Reservations.

Here are a list and dates that I would like to make dining reservations.

I have already checked today just to see how things are looking today for tomorrow. It looks like O'hana is pretty full today and tomorrow.

Could you help me choose which restaurants and dates that I should try for first.

I would like to make a list of the order in which I should call in the morning.

Some folks suggest calling the last date and the most popular.

I think that Be Our Guest Restaurant and O'hana might be the most popular, but I defer to your experiences and your strategies for me.

Thank you in advance.

Advance Dining Reservations

Alert: Tomorrow (Jun 4) 6:00 AM EDT: Make Dining and Recreation Reservations for WDW 2019 Pop 12-01-2019 Sun to 12-09-2019 Mon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/2***The Crystal Palace-Lunch-11:30 AM
12/2***O'hana-Cast member fireworks from CR-7:00 PM
12/4***Tusker House Restaurant-10:45 AM
12/4***The Plaza Restaurant-MK till MN-9:30 PM
12/5***O'hana before MVMCP-4:00 pm
12/5***Trail's End-tour Christmas trees-MK fireworks from CR-4:00 pm
12/5***Whispering Cafe-tour Christmas trees-MK fireworks from CR-4:00 pm
12/6***Candlelight Processional Package-8:00 pm
12/7***O'hana before MVMCP-tour Christmas trees-MK fireworks from CR-6:00 pm
12/7***The Wave before MVMCP-tour Christmas trees-MK fireworks from CR-6:00 pm
12/8***Mama Melrose's Ristorante ItalianoLunch-1:15 PM
12/9***Beaches and Cream-5:00 pm
12/10***Be Our Guest Restaurant-MVMCP-4:00 PM
12/11***Candlelight Processional-6:60 PM
12/12***Tusker House-10:45
12/13-12/16****RAPD****
12/17****CANDLELIGHT-***Le Cellier-6:30 pm
12/18***Liberty Tree Tavern-MVMCP - 2:55 PM
12/19***LAST DAY REST
12/20-FLY HOME

I know I can't make a Candlelight reservation now but here is a tentative list as of today.
List as of 20190603:
Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26

You're eating at Ohana 3 times?

Ohana and BOG will be the toughest, especially on the earlier trip days. Beaches and Cream is small so it books up fast too. Other than than those I don't think you'll have much trouble.

Ohana and BOG will be the hardest. Beaches & Cream can also be a challenge.

Is Beaches & Cream even going to be open back up yet? It’s down for refurb/expansion Aug - Dec. Not sure if they’ve announced a reopen date. Maybe someone else can chime in with more details there.

Last edited:
BOG & Ohana for sure. Also check in with Disney to see if B&C will be open by the time you are there. Otherwise you should have no troubles.

Thank you for your replies ENJDisneyFan, MickeyWaffles, and TheMickeyManiac.

You're eating at Ohana 3 times?

Ohana and BOG will be the toughest, especially on the earlier trip days. Beaches and Cream is small so it books up fast too. Other than those I don't think you'll have much trouble.

Well, I have alternate plans to dining at O'hana restaurant just incase I can't get the first two dining reservations. Most of the three O'hana restaurant reservations are on my rest days and I have plans to visit the Christmas decorations at the resorts afterwards or go to MVMCP or go to CR to watch the MK fireworks. We'll see which one I get.

Ohana and BOG will be the hardest. Beaches & Cream can also be a challenge.

Is Beaches & Cream even going to be open back up yet? It’s down for refurb/expansion Aug - Dec. Not sure if they’ve announced a reopen date. Maybe someone else can chime in with more details there.

Thanks, I will mark those for tomorrow. I don't know, but everytime I go by they are always full. I thought I would try and make a dining reservation at least once when I transfer from Pop to BWV.

BOG & Ohana for sure. Also check in with Disney to see if B&C will be open by the time you are there. Otherwise you should have no troubles.

Thanks. I will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter