• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

strange question about ee

E

eeyoresmom

HI. Now that ee is back am thinking about onsite for our next trip.Here is my ? If my teens wish to go to the ee park on it's specified day and the rest of us don't,how will they know at the gate that they're not "crashing".DH and I plan on restful days and evenings at EPCOT!

I think they would use their room keys as ID. You can get them with or without charging priveleges. We always get them for our DD's just so they have their own ID with them at all times.

You have to show a room key before you're allowed to get into the EE park.

Even when my DD was 6 she had her own room key, it just didn't have any charging privledges on it. Send them to the parks with their tickets and their ids, and they won't have any problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter