Strange poly availability this morning

I also lucked out with this yesterday and was able to book 3 nights at the Poly over Columbus Day weekend! Woohoo!

I've had SV studio waitlisted for awhile on the 8th of Oct. and still no luck. I keep missing out......hopefully I will be able to grab it before we go. Right now we are SV one night, lakeview and then standard view the rest of our trip. I'm hoping the SV waitlist ends up coming through.

Poly availability has lit up like a Christmas tree. Lots of availability July thru January. Snagged one night I needed myself before the waitlist picked it up for me. Just need one more night. The waitlist system really bugs me!
Love that description - I spotted that too the other day, was shocked to see that first week of Dec. suddenly wide open & available @ the Poly, figured they must have just declared more units and I happened to be looking shortly there after - they're gone now, tho'.
Just shows that if you are thinking about changing things up it never hurts to occasionally shop around on the RAT. I was toying w/ adding a night to my split stay (12/8) but decided I didn't want a 3 way split so passed on grabbing a studio for that one night @ the Poly, but I was tempted - sort of like when you see some very hard to get item that you don't really need suddenly become available :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter