Strange poly availability this morning

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
I was looking for poly in September for weeks with not even one day. I looked last night and then at 8:05 this morning, almost the entire month had openings. All but maybe 8 days. I now people cancel, but the entire month? I'm super excited because I had it booked then had to change dates and had to book a 3 way split at various resorts. Super excited that we got exactly the dates and resorts we wanted now, but confused how that much opened overnight?

I noticed that too. I've been stalking for one night in November. Of course almost all dates but mine were available this morning. lol!!!

It did it again....go look

I got my dates :) Yay!!!! I looked yesterday and it was the weirdest thing...all of Aug/Sept/Oct/half of Nov was open. I had to do a double take!

Thanks for letting me know!

Hasn't the Poly had these problems with the system a lot. There was another thread where people were saying all the bungalows were booked through September and the next day they weren't.

Were all nights in October available? I've got a wait list for sun oct 8 (yes I know, the worst night to need) for a standard studio. It's not available now. And I would need to cancel the night I have at BLT (no extra points to work with, can't hold both) so I need the wait list to get it! Or get MS on the phone in time to grab it.

If haven't checked, but October hasn't been available for months and there has not been a new declaration of studios at PVB.

I got my dates :) Yay!!!! I looked yesterday and it was the weirdest thing...all of Aug/Sept/Oct/half of Nov was open. I had to do a double take!

Thanks for letting me know!
Yup, I just got the second half of my trip too. Now we have 11 nights at the poly. Now off to switch my ticker....again:rotfl:

Wow!! Lol I had to check for myself and all of August & September is basically available when earlier this week there was nothing left.
Yeah, and most of October and half of November, which wasn't even there at 7 months. Crazy. A lot is gone now, but at 8:00, it was crazy open.

Were all nights in October available? I've got a wait list for sun oct 8 (yes I know, the worst night to need) for a standard studio. It's not available now. And I would need to cancel the night I have at BLT (no extra points to work with, can't hold both) so I need the wait list to get it! Or get MS on the phone in time to grab it.
When I first looked most of the weekends still had no availability

Yep! The entire month was wide open yesterday afternoon. As was August and September and half of November. WL didn't pick up my dates either. I just happened to catch it and was shocked at all of the availability.

Yep! The entire month was wide open yesterday afternoon. As was August and September and half of November. WL didn't pick up my dates either. I just happened to catch it and was shocked at all of the availability.

Oh geez. So I missed it. And my wait list didn't get it. That's a major bummer. I've been checking every so often because I know stalking Vs wait list often works, but I guess I was at the wrong time.

Hasn't the Poly had these problems with the system a lot. There was another thread where people were saying all the bungalows were booked through September and the next day they weren't.

Yes, it has. Last year a little later than this it had an almost identical thing happen with availability for studios for the last months of 2016 and no declarations done at that time. Something sure doesn't seem to be working correctly for inventory. Actually last night late Sept suddenly got a lot more on a day I've been looking to switch so I'm not certain it restricted only to PVB although it wasn't as wide spread availability as it sounds like for PVB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter