Straightening pictures

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to staighten pictures using Adobe Photoshop? I have a few pictures that I took with my camera just a bit tilted so the picture looks a bit croocked (sp)

thanks

Select 'image' then 'rotate canvas' from the menu. Choose 'arbitrary' - then enter the amount of adjustment and select clockwise or counter-clockwise. You will have to crop the photo afterward.

The previous method works well, but you have to make a guess at how many degrees to rotate the image.

Another method is to select the crop tool. Drag out a cropping rectangle. Then place your curser just outside the corner of the crop rectangle, and you will see a curved arrow. Hold down the left mouse button, and rotate that corner of your crop rectangle to your desired angle, hit enter, and presto--photo is straightened. (It's much easier to do, than describe by typing here).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter