Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

Thank you so much for reading :)

I hit a roadblock with photobucket stopping things, and then tried using another site but had problems with them. I do want to finish this, I hate leaving it undone. I’m just not sure what to do about photos.

I started using Flickr. It is a bit of a learning curve, but it works well and is free. Once I figured it out, I found it easier to use than Photobucket.

Looking forward to you restarting this report!!

Photobucket has somewhat come to its senses. They have a more affordable plan for third party hosting now. Check it out if you want to stick with them. Too late for me - I found a better option. ;)

Yeah I found a better option for the majority of my photos. No one can mess with it but me, however I am back to photobucket for replies "on the go", from my phone and other such things. They must have realized how stupid they were and realized no one was gonna pay those outrageous prices. Some customers are completely gone, but others waited long enough for them to come to their senses.

I started using Flickr. It is a bit of a learning curve, but it works well and is free. Once I figured it out, I found it easier to use than Photobucket.

Looking forward to you restarting this report!!

Photobucket has somewhat come to its senses. They have a more affordable plan for third party hosting now. Check it out if you want to stick with them. Too late for me - I found a better option. ;)

Yeah I found a better option for the majority of my photos. No one can mess with it but me, however I am back to photobucket for replies "on the go", from my phone and other such things. They must have realized how stupid they were and realized no one was gonna pay those outrageous prices. Some customers are completely gone, but others waited long enough for them to come to their senses.

Great info, thank you ladies :)

As soon as work calms down a little I’ll try to figure out photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter