Storytellers at 11:45 am

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Will this be breakfast, brunch or lunch? Is it all the same price other than dinner?

We are going on Dec 26th. Will we have any issues valet-ing at Grand Californian? How long can our car stay there in case we walk around DTD after?

Thanks!

Based on the operating calendar for the 26th, a 11:45 am reservation will be brunch.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/grand-californian-hotel/storytellers-cafe/

In terms of parking, Storytellers will validate for 3 hours of complimentary parking (look under Reservations on the Storyteller's webpage for all of the details). I would assume that any time over that amount you will have to pay for at the normal valet rate ("Valet parking – $30 per vehicle for the first hour plus $10 for each additional hour, with a maximum rate of $100").

It will be brunch. Last time i asked about pricing was bout 2 weeks ago. They said dinner $37 and brunch $46. I do not know the price of breakfast is the same for brunch.

ETA: They did also say we can use the regular character vouchers that cost about $37 to pay for the meal. Which is a much better deal.

It will be brunch. Last time i asked about pricing was bout 2 weeks ago. They said dinner $37 and brunch $46. I do not know the price of breakfast is the same for brunch.

ETA: They did also say we can use the regular character vouchers that cost about $37 to pay for the meal. Which is a much better deal.
what are character vouchers?

what are character vouchers?
They have character vouchers and premium character vouchers that you can use for character dining. The regular character vouchers you can use at Minnies breakfast and storytellers. Premium vouchers can be used at goofys and PCH. They pay for the entire meal tax and tip included.

Storytellers Mikeys Adventure at storytellers is now considered premium and the price shows it, but they told me we could use the regular character vouchers until end of this month to pay for the meal.

You can purchase them on your package if ordering through Disney or Costco. Getawatoday also sells them sometimes for a better deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!