"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Thank you for posting this info. I'll be sure to request not top floor in the future.
Agreed. Hearing that it wasn't bad on the 3rd floor is definitely helpful to learn it's not just being near the elevator but that it's being at the top.

I've traveled for work a lot, stayed near plenty of elevators, and am a heavy sleeper so I'm really surprised how much this one messed with me (and woke my wife just as early too). Ah well, one more night of it.

Oh, and as a bonus, rooms X29 are directly above the smokers bench. I was reminded just now as I enjoyed the balcony. Otherwise it's been a great room. Lol.

Edit: In case someone doesn't mind elevator clunking & whirring on and off every few seconds (starting about 4:20am this morning), this room does have a dual theme park view (can see France in EPCOT and Hollywood Tower Hotel) and fantastic fireworks views from the balcony. But yeah, we are still moving.

Attachments

• 20240406_071623.jpg
    20240406_071623.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Room 247, a one bedroom, was wonderful. Peaceful and quiet location. Looked out to the trees and the back path. Room was in great condition and the Murphy bed was comfy for our two little guys.

While Room 529, one bedroom, was a loud mess for us it did have a great view of the horizon to two parks and fireworks at night. Desk and dresser outlets did not work there. Also note that the top level rooms have balcony lights that you can not control and seemed to be on from about 7pm-7am. The first morning here when the elevators woke us around 4am I thought it was daylight coming in over the curtains but it was just the bright balcony light.

It did not feel like the villas building was that far from Stormalong Bay, etc. Not bad at all. Looking forward to many future visits!

We were in the two bedroom on that end 251 with family December 2022. Agree on that wooded area being really nice. We had the full length balcony with the lights. I loosened the bulbs from contact to not sit in the lights at night. Screwed back in by checkout. If see balcony lights not turning on at night and want the lighting, check the bulbs.

We were in the two bedroom on that end 251 with family December 2022. Agree on that wooded area being really nice. We had the full length balcony with the lights. I loosened the bulbs from contact to not sit in the lights at night. Screwed back in by checkout. If see balcony lights not turning on at night and want the lighting, check the bulbs.
Ohh, good idea. Yeah, that would work well for the lights. Strange that there isn't a switch. Attracted extra bugs at night.

For DVC members or those that have stayed frequently in the 2 bedroom villas - what are the best locations to see some fireworks at night? I know it’s not a “perfect” view by any means (and saw some on touring plans), but my parents will be back with our 3 year old at night and I would love to at least request a room with a decent view of them and a nice balcony! When we stayed at Bay Lake and then Swan Reserve we had awesome firework views and I know they would like to hang out there and watch with a drink while our kids sleeps.

And on the previous posts - my daughter will be with us in the two queen room. I assume being away from the elevator is best?

We’re longtime Disney goers but somehow first time at yacht and beach club! We’re so excited! Thanks in advance!

For DVC members or those that have stayed frequently in the 2 bedroom villas - what are the best locations to see some fireworks at night? I know it’s not a “perfect” view by any means (and saw some on touring plans), but my parents will be back with our 3 year old at night and I would love to at least request a room with a decent view of them and a nice balcony! When we stayed at Bay Lake and then Swan Reserve we had awesome firework views and I know they would like to hang out there and watch with a drink while our kids sleeps.

And on the previous posts - my daughter will be with us in the two queen room. I assume being away from the elevator is best?

We’re longtime Disney goers but somehow first time at yacht and beach club! We’re so excited! Thanks in advance!
Top floor facing the woods.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter