Storing Your Camper or RV

use cab fresh it works and smells great got turned on to it from a mid west framer friend who used it in his farm equipment. Amazon sells it.

Am I the only one that has had mice eat their Irish Spring and even on the box of dryer sheets, so I personally debunked that myth , lol ?? We live in the country and our motor home is in a building but still I have had them get in. I keep nothing in my camper throughout the winter , zero food and I cover my vents , caulk around the pipes as much as we can and still every once in a while we have the little critters get in. Unless it's being continuously used I believe they will still try to get in.

Am I the only one that has had mice eat their Irish Spring and even on the box of dryer sheets, so I personally debunked that myth , lol ?? We live in the country and our motor home is in a building but still I have had them get in. I keep nothing in my camper throughout the winter , zero food and I cover my vents , caulk around the pipes as much as we can and still every once in a while we have the little critters get in. Unless it's being continuously used I believe they will still try to get in.
On the RV Newbies FaceBook group Irish spring a drier sheets come up every 2 days or so and it suggested and then the pics of gnawed on bars of soap and teh sheets turned into bedding pop up. Also one where the mouse used the drier sheet box to store corn.

My sister found possibly a nest but not to worry the snake took care of the mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!