Storing Luggage and Getting ECV on Check In Day - Contemporary

Christine

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I'll be staying on site for the first time in many years. On my check in day, I will be there very early. I would like to go to Magic Kingdom that day but hate the thoughts of all my luggage sitting in the hot car all day. Also, my elderly father will be renting an ECV for the first time which I will have delivered to the resort. They deliver the ECV by 8:00AM to all resorts. So my questions:

1. Can I park at the resort in the morning and take my bags into the hotel to be held until check in time?
2. Can I have the ECV delivered even though I have not officially checked in yet?

Thanks!

What vendor are you using for the ECV rental. If it is a “Featured” vendor then yes, the ECV will be left at Bell Services for you. If you are not using one of the featured vendors, they will make arrangements to meet you personally for the ECV.

And yes, Bell Services can hold your luggage while you head to a park for the day.

Enjoy your vacation!

Hi everyone! I'll be staying on site for the first time in many years. On my check in day, I will be there very early. I would like to go to Magic Kingdom that day but hate the thoughts of all my luggage sitting in the hot car all day. Also, my elderly father will be renting an ECV for the first time which I will have delivered to the resort. They deliver the ECV by 8:00AM to all resorts. So my questions:

1. Can I park at the resort in the morning and take my bags into the hotel to be held until check in time?
2. Can I have the ECV delivered even though I have not officially checked in yet?

Thanks!
You can check in any time from 6 AM on. Your room likely will not be ready. You will be a resort guest and able to use all resort amenities. ELL Services/Luggage Assistance will store your luggage.
Who is your ECV Provider?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter