Storey Lake Condo questions

Wadecool

DIS Veteran
We have booked a 2 bedroom condo at Storey Lake Resort June 21-July1 and since it's a new development, reviews on this property are sparse. Some of the best reviews I've read are on Disboards, of course!

I have a couple of questions:
1) does anyone have any experience staying in the condos? If not, any guesses on how far the condos are from the pool, as in walking distance? Comparing maps of the development and Google maps leads me to believe its gonna be a hike, but I'd like some actionable reconnaissance if possible.

2) I'm reading that its a 15-20 min drive from condos to Disney Parks. We do one park a day and take mid day break so I'm looking at 2 round trips per day. Is the time estimate accurate?

3) I have read reviews elsewhere that due to the construction activity in the area, people have gotten flat tires from nails in road with no relief from property management. Any feedback?

4) Lastly, my deposit is refundable so its not too late to book elsewhere. Can anyone recommend a property with a large pool or lagoon for around $100 a night.

I can’t answer your questions but I have been looking at Storey Lake for our November stay. I just looked tonight and it seems the only way to get to the parks require tolls or is there a toll free route? Anyone have answers for that too.

Good point on the tolls! I hasn’t thought of that. Since we take an afternoon break daily, that toll could be x4 and add up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter