Store on International Drive

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I was in the Disney Store where I live and one of the employees was telling me about a store on International Drive. She said it was called Bells and it is a Disney discount store. Has anyone heard of it. I am trying to find pins at a low price so when I go to Disney my son can trade them. Thanks.

Hi Buzz2400!

The CM is talking about Belz Discount Outlets. It is a HUGE outlet mall where there is a Disney Outlet. Many people have been had a lot of success shopping here.
I am not good with directions, but I am sure that someone can post directions here.
There is also a website that I will look for that has cheap Disney pins for trading. I will post the site when I find it.

:)

Hi Again buzz!

There is a site called Cheappins and here is a LINK to a page where they sell a "starter kit" for pin trading. You get 20 pins (10 duplicates) for $60 - $3 a pin. This may be more than what you want - but there is a lot of stuff on this site and it could save you a trip to Belz in order to start pin trading. Also, you will want to visit our Collector's Board where you can learn LOTS about pin trading.

Good Luck!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter