storage under bed

cjsmith

<font color=green>We can head over there together
On the four night cruises, I have no problems storing my luggage, but I'm worried about on our 7 night. Does anyone know what size suitcase you can fit underneath the beds? Since we live in Florida and I'm driving to the cruise, I dont' have to worry about fitting the luggage onto a plane, so I would like to bring as much stuff as I need and not to laundry while on vacation. Any help from anyone?
Thanks.
Carolyn

Ours is about 11 inches tall when it's laying down. It fit but didn't have much room to spare. Have a great time!

We have an extra large Pullman. We have to lift the bed slightly so that it will clear the bed rails, but it fits nicely under the bed.

Thanks Robin, that's the exact suitcase type and size that I have. I actually was able to store them in the closets last time, but this time we will have more clothes and an extra suitcase.
Carolyn

There is plenty of room width wise under the bed as well so you could always put it under them open.

Another hint is we always bring a duffle bag along, put that in the closet and use it as a laundry bag (even if we aren't doing laundry till we get home. Frees up space in the other bag for souvineers etc.

I tried storing our bags under the bed. They did fit. Our room steward took them out and put them by the dressers. He did this 2 nights in a row. I thought that maybe you were not allowed to store them there. After reading these boards, I realize that we just had a very poor room steward (Many problems with him) We were on the March 1 Western.

Wendy

places the bedspread under the bed. maybe that is why he moved the suitcases. why just for 2 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter