Stopping for drinks at Magic Kingdom

Onefluke

Earning My Ears
Wanted to make a reservation at table service restaurant that serves alcohol in the early afternoon for just some drinks and maybe appetizers - anyone ever done this? Would we have a problem if we just get drinks and some apps to Snack on ?
Thanks

Wanted to make a reservation at table service restaurant that serves alcohol in the early afternoon for just some drinks and maybe appetizers - anyone ever done this? Would we have a problem if we just get drinks and some apps to Snack on ?
Thanks
It’s your reservation. If you want drinks and appetizers then that’s what you should do. It is not frowned upon but you have limited options in MK.

It cannot be done at Be Our Guest, during dinner. It is a price fix dinner and you will be charged accordingly.

Also CP is a buffet & CRT and LTT (once dinner starts) are I believe also Pre-fix meals. You would need to book at Skipper's, The Plaza and Tony's to do what you suggested.

Not a lot of options in MK as opposed to the other parks where its easy.
For us, MK tends to be a non alcohol park and we save that for the other parks.

If you’re apprehensive about it but still want to have a couple drinks, you could always head to the Contemporary. We did this last time we were there and enjoyed it.

Thanks

You will not have a problem if you book one of the very few restaurants that offer alcohol with an open menu. Skippers is one, as is Tony's and The Plaza, Personally, I would head over to the Poly or the Grand for a light snack and beverage, and then return.

I get an appetizer and beer as my lunch all the time at Skipper Canteen and am planning on loaded fries and beer at the Plaza on an upcoming trip.

We are in the Skppers drinks and appetizers crowd too!!! I don't even know how many times we've eaten there over the years but we always just share a few appetizers and have a couple of beers and its the perfect lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!