Stooopid Postman!!! - Year of a Million Dreams Postcards!

is it the understanding of those that are doing this that only 3.5 x 5 postcards will be taken.

if so is there a such thing as a 3.5 x 5 postcard. Is this a ploy by Disney to reject as many as they can to reduce the number eligible.

Just wondering.

Kimberly
Just to be sure I bought the postcards at the post office and cut them down.

I don't think the postoffice should sell the prepaid postcards size 3.5x5.5 if not able to use them (referring to 4x6 question of previous poster). I do cut them to 3.5x5 size and have mailed them in since the start. None have been returned to me so far. :)

so glad I checked in to the disboards today- now to find 3.5x5 post cards!!

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
What's the deal with the math skills test for Canadians? I thought that was a joke when I saw it on the boards before. Is this something required by a Canadian law dealing with contests?

Also take note that the postcard size specified isn't a standard 4 x 6 postcard.

I believe that Canadian law requires the skill testing question so that the contest isn't a purely a game of chance. Usually the skill testing question is just a math question but sometimes it's a trivia question, I guess it depends on whoever designed the contest. I recently won a contest and had to answer a math question and I got it wrong :blush: so the guy who had called me up said "Are you sure that's your final answer?" :rotfl: But then he realized that he had given me the wrong question when I read it back to him.

I've been cutting my postcards because I can't seem to find any 3.5 x 5. I haven't had any returned to me yet but good idea for the poster who suggested turning the postcard around so that our address oriented differently than the TO address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!