Stocking the camper (pop-up)Were to start?

I need to pack one of these. My belly is constantly getting in the way of my eating.

I have finally figured out one of the things in life that have escaped me for a lot of years.

I am only going to buy shirts that have logo's and designs on the front, they are stain blockers, all my plain shirts have stains where my lunch lands on my stomach. But the ones with designs on the front, the wing sauce just rolls off, and you can wipe it off with a napkin and keep eating.

Just a tip for those of us that must sit a "little further away from the table" :lmao:

Picture065.jpg

Don’t Fear Tide Pen is Hear

Is it wrong to bring the laptop camping??? Is it OK to DIS by the campfire? (cuz that's what I'm doing right now!)

Is it wrong to bring the laptop camping??? Is it OK to DIS by the campfire? (cuz that's what I'm doing right now!)

Yeah! Now you just need a digital camera to take a pic of the campfire to share with the rest of us!!! :goodvibes

Yeah! Now you just need a digital camera to take a pic of the campfire to share with the rest of us!!! :goodvibes

Hmmm...I did take pictures last night. Let me see if I have my card reader with me...

Here you go!
357906852_ZUzau-M.jpg

357906890_yWFrs-M-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter