Stocking Stuffers for an 9 year old girl

mummabear

DIS Veteran
I am not having any trouble with my younger 2 but my oldest is well past bubbles and playdough.
She used to be really into Lego but not so much now, we always put a book in the stocking.
Any ideas for stocking stuffers for sporty 9 year old girl?
Thanks

I am not having any trouble with my younger 2 but my oldest is well past bubbles and playdough.
She used to be really into Lego but not so much now, we always put a book in the stocking.
Any ideas for stocking stuffers for sporty 9 year old girl?
Thanks

Define sporty? ;)

What about crafty things like a make your own lip gloss or something? I don’t know what you have as an equivelant but I always found stuff like that at a big box crafting store.

Also, what about building sets for basic machines?

Eta- what about a shirt or toque with an NHL hockey team? Does she have a favourite team?

Hackey sack, paddle-ball, a harmonica, jacks, card games, notepads/post-its and cute pens (maybe with scented ink), lip balm, fake snow (unless you live where you get plenty of the real deal--it's a hit here in Florida), kazoo, mini magic tricks, a water bottle, maybe a bell or a license plate with her name on it for her bike.

What about crafty things like a make your own lip gloss or something? I don’t know what you have as an equivelant but I always found stuff like that at a big box crafting store.

Also, what about building sets for basic machines?

Eta- what about a shirt or toque with an NHL hockey team? Does she have a favourite team?

She is a Canucks fan, but we cant get the stuff here, hoping to get her a jersey in Feb when we are over

New mouth gaurd, hand-held games, gloves, flavor packets or drops for water, chap stick, sunscreen (it's summer there, right?), Favorite snacks, headbands, wrist sweatbands, socks, hockey pucks, gum, small sports bobble head, keychains she can clip to her backpack or sports bag, small sweat towel, favorite lotion/body spray/hair spray, package of water balloons, finger lights, glow sticks, travel/pocket hairbrush.

Notebooks, lip gloss, arm slinky, squishies, squeezamals, tsum tsums, blind bags, hair accessories, perfume/lotion, nail polish, gift cards, ornament, Make-up(depending on your beliefs)

Under Armour Headbands. if she has long hair and wears ponytail or bun the hats with the bun hole, fun socks

do an amazon search under each of her interests-you might be surprised at the fun little items you find.

She is a Canucks fan

just for the heck of it i just did a search on amazon under 'canucks hockey' and found several inexpensive items-socks, lanyards, night lights, decorative hockey stick...

do an amazon search under each of her interests-you might be surprised at the fun little items you find.

just for the heck of it i just did a search on amazon under 'canucks hockey' and found several inexpensive items-socks, lanyards, night lights, decorative hockey stick...

Thanks- unfortunately we live in NZ so no amazon delivery :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter