Stock market rallies!!

binny

do something that MATTERS!
Wow what a ride!!!

They just broke in and said the DJ closed UP 494.90 points possibly the largest one day point gain in history!!

Anyone else see the good news? I know its too early to speculate if this is the start of something good but it was nice to see that UP arrow for a change!

Good thing ! My retirement fund is on life support:(

I hope it continues.

Steve

It darn well better to continue!! I asked DH to change his high-risk to bonds and he said he wanted to wait until Friday. Supposedly the market was going up by then. Thankfully, we haven't lost too much $$.

Groosch!!! I jurst got back ferm the Mall!!!
:earseek:...

Uhyuck!! I knew I'd spent alot....but I didn't think I'd spent that much! :)

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO GOOFY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody! Goofy saved the stock market!! :)
well maybe I helped a little too I just made a run to Home depot ;) :rolleyes:

Steve, yours and mine too! YIKES we lost A LOT over the last couple of weeks. I guess thats why its a retirement fund hopefully we wont need it till then!

OK, but probably more of a DEAD *** BOUNCE (I didn't want to offend any cat lovers;) ). Let's see if we can build upon it. Market bottoms are more often lingering affairs rather than V-shaped. I would expect a test of yesterday's lows at some point. ...........

Great news. Disney stock only has to go up another $11 a share before it gets back to the point where I purchased it. Did you notice all the news today about the Rigas family being arrested for their part in the demise of Adelphia. I sure hope that the company survives since they are my cable modem provider. It appears that old man Rigas was bleeding $1 million a month in secret cash. No wonder my cable bill has been so high.

Let's hope that the stock market continues to rally. I'd like to get a monthly statement from my financial advisor that shows a gain for a change.

I hope it's the start of a trend :D Our retirement is dwindling away the past few months :(

I'm very happy about it. :bounce: I want to keep my job (work for a brokerage firm in Chicago).

Will it stay up? Not betting on it right now. I still think we have some rough days ahead of us. :( I think todays rally was a buyers market of stocks that had gone way down.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Originally posted by iluvorlando
....I asked DH to change his high-risk to bonds...
Don't let that one bite you, bonds move inverse to interest rates. Rates are anticipated to be flat for a time, equaling little movement either way in a bond portfolio, and then rates start to rise, when stocks start to move, thereby giving negative returns on the bond side. Don't be a momentum investor.

NOT to be taken as investment advice.

it's great nice that it came back!!

we don't have anything in the stock market(well nothing my parents have told me!) but I'm glad it is helping out others! :)

Did you notice all the news today about the Rigas family being arrested for their part in the demise of Adelphia. I sure hope that the company survives since they are my cable modem provider. It appears that old man Rigas was bleeding $1 million a month in secret cash. No wonder my cable bill has been so high.

They use to be ours too until early this year. Comcast bought them out ....here in our area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!