Stitch experiment toys and where to get them

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone-I am curious about the "other 625" experiments. My kids are really getting into this particular aspect of this new Lilo and Stitch show on Disney Channel. We were able to get a few of the experiments (poxy, yang, cannonball, 625, and Mr. Stenchy) in a gift set of plastic play figures from our local Disney store. Then I found the little bean bag toys of Stitch, Cannonball and 625 at the same store. We have the little poster that came with the Stitch DVD(sequel to Lilo and Stitch). If you have been to the parks and stores lately and have seen anything else, can you tell me where and when? My kids pretend to chase them around, or hide them etc... If you have not seen the sequel you probably think I'm nuts! Thanks in advance.

Can't help about where to find them but wanted to add that my sons loves the new series as well. I also got the set of cousins. I am saving it for Xmas we also got him the new stich DVd game, we are all looking forward to that.

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter