Stitch Cake

Super cool!

And (probably since no one else has asked) stupid question, but who is “Pat”?

Super cool!

And (probably since no one else has asked) stupid question, but who is “Pat”?

She's probably the person OP worked with at the resort to place the order and create the cake. :)

Except multiple people seem to know who she is...

Typically at each resort there's a particular contact person who you talk or email with when ordering a custom cake. For example at the Contemporary, it is (or was) Brian. At the Poly its Pat who also does it for the GF.

Typically at each resort there's a particular contact person who you talk to when ordering a custom cake. For example at the Contemporary, it is (or was) Brian. At the Poly its Pat who also does it for the GF.

Gotcha. These are never options for me since I am a Value/Mod girl. (And gluten-free which from reading the cake thread isn’t really easily done.)

Gotcha. These are never options for me since I am a Value/Mod girl. (And gluten-free which from reading the cake thread isn’t really easily done.)

You can always have the cake delivered to a restaurant I believe. And if you specify gluten free they'll make gluten free too I'm sure. The CMs at Disney are pretty accommodating especially when its a custom cake.

They deliver to restaurants as well. And I have been able to get a gluten free cake a couple times. It seems hit or miss though from reading the experiences of others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!