Still not secure

The site is fully secured with a valid certificate. What are you seeing?

Attachments

• ssl.jpg
    ssl.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
You might be getting browser messages because it looks like the webserver is still allowing SSL3 connections?.

I'm fairly sure that message is coming up for you because of mixed content in ads. I doubt Firefox (or whatever browser you are using) is checking if a server allows SSL3.

I'm fairly sure that message is coming up for you because of mixed content in ads. I doubt Firefox (or whatever browser you are using) is checking if a server allows SSL3.

You're probably right. I just thought I remembered the Chromium blog stating they would start using the yellow SSL icon to report potential security issues with webservers. Then again I could have completely and likely combined two separate things.

I have add blocker turned on so see no adds and mine currently says this "Parts of this page are not secure (such as images)".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter