Sticky Buns at Garden Grill

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
DW loves the Sticky Buns at the GG but not the entire breakfast.

Besides this being part of the family style breakfast, can someone suggest where else we can get this in the World?

TIA

We used to eat and love the cinnamon rolls at the Main Street bakery prior to Starbucks taking over and the roll was moved to Gaston’s. The last time we tried it there, it was not the same quality and was very dry. It has been a couple of years since we have tried it there again. Did we simply pick a bad batch or have they recently improved?

The Gaston cinnamon bun is by no stretch comparable to the sticky bun at GG.

I haven’t seen anything else at Disney like that sticky bun. I am so looking forward to that this summer. The other food is good but that sticky bun - sigh

I haven't been there in a few years, but Trail's End breakfast/brunch at Fort Wilderness had a big skillet of cinnamon rolls. Not sure if they still have them, but they were gooey and delicious, way better than Gaston's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!