Stick with a favorite or try something new?

Stick with a favorite or try something new?

• Stick with the favorite

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Try something new

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

BoardwalkLover64

Earning My Ears
When I think about finally getting back to WDW, I automatically think 1 bedroom at BWV because it's my favorite of the places I've stayed. There are other DVC properties on my "someday I'd like to stay there" list. I'm wondering if my first post-pandemic trip should include a resort I know and love or if I should try one of the others. The pandemic has taught me that some of the things I've assumed/taken for granted may not always be so (like the ability to go to WDW every year), and I'm wondering how I make the most of the next trip. I know that ultimately I'm the only one who can decide, but I'm curious about other people's thoughts about it. The next trip will likely be a solo trip for one week. I'm not a DVC member so it'll be a cash reservation.

What do you think?

Split stay. Do part at BWV (because it's awesome!!!!) and part at a new-to-you resort. Then you get the best of both worlds! :)

I would stick with the favorite because of the pandemic and the time away. I would like the familiar, and the memories.

If going for longer than 6 nights..split stay..3 or 4 nights at BW..then the others at a MK rrsort. Love being able to walk to MK. Then you can walk to 3 parks.

Split stay. Do part at BWV (because it's awesome!!!!) and part at a new-to-you resort. Then you get the best of both worlds! :)

that's exactly what I would recommend also And do the new one first If you don't like it, you still have your tried and true, beloved resort to look forward to And if possible, go to different theme parks from different resorts For example, I have a VGF/BCV split coming up MK and AK from VGF, Epcot and DHS from BCV

We own OKW and BRV. This UY we have BCV, AKV-KV, OKW, BWV and RIV booked for our stays. When you can book something different, it might be nice. But some of those places require a lot more points than I really want to use.

It will be so long since our last trip I want to stick with our favorite resort. It will be like something new with all of the upgrades and refurbishment. I am not planning to go back until the COVID-19 pandemic is under control and most of the restrictions are lifted. I work at a hospital and don't want to contribute to the misery that I see every day. Cheers!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter