Steve Porter

I liked Steve when he was part of the team but he has moved on and we probably should as well. Though I can appreciate the OP's sentiment, I don't think reunion shows would bring much to the table.

It would be great to have Steve chime in if he is willing (and Pete is as well). His vast knowledge and experience with Disney does not go away just because he moved - so his take is always valuable IMO. His exit seemed extremely amicable on both sides, so I don't see why it couldn't happen.

He would also be an excellent choice for a silent tiebreaker on any of these bracket shows.

It would be great to have Steve chime in if he is willing (and Pete is as well). His vast knowledge and experience with Disney does not go away just because he moved - so his take is always valuable IMO. His exit seemed extremely amicable on both sides, so I don't see why it couldn't happen.

He would also be an excellent choice for a silent tiebreaker on any of these bracket shows.

Why stop there? Why not have Jenni-lynn chime in with her food recommendations, or have Oliver give his drink ideas, or maybe Charles read another Christmas story.

Come on, in the words of the beloved Frozen movie..... let it goooooooooooo people! Enjoy the current staff for what it is and just relax! :-)

To be fair, when Steve left he and Pete specifically said he was going to become an agent for Dreams. I assumed he would do his training with their batch of new hires from their most recent application period they just finished 2/29. (Doesn’t Leap Year feel like a lifetime ago?) Obviously, life and/or coronavirus may have seriously derailed these plans.

For me the logic of thinking Steve could or would pop in was based on his mention of working part time for Dreams. His wife also still works for Dreams from SLC.

Anyways, it’s fine it hasn’t happen but it’s understandable why the audience may wonder if he could pop in while others who have moved on definitely would not. Certainly no offense was intended and I am sure we all wish him and MaKayla the best.

Last edited:
Why stop there? Why not have Jenni-lynn chime in with her food recommendations, or have Oliver give his drink ideas, or maybe Charles read another Christmas story.

Come on, in the words of the beloved Frozen movie..... let it goooooooooooo people! Enjoy the current staff for what it is and just relax! :-)

Ha - hey man - not really worrying about it too much - would just be fun, that's all! It's being a little sensitive to take it as a dig at great current staff.

I much prefer these lyrics - Hakuna Matata!

Steve is still a Dreams employee. While I loved JenniLynn, Oliver, and Dustin, they don’t work for Dreams/The Dis anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!