Stephanie Plum book#25. Anyone read it?

I am going to order it. I got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and will use it on that. I have read all the other books. I just don't understand why the kindle price is so high? $14.99 is A LOT for a kindle book IMO. I was waiting to see if the kindle price dropped a bit. I read some series and the books are longer and more in-depth than the Plum books and the most I pay is $5 or $6. The Plum books are so short. I just don't know why they are priced so high.

I am going to order it. I got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and will use it on that. I have read all the other books. I just don't understand why the kindle price is so high? $14.99 is A LOT for a kindle book IMO. I was waiting to see if the kindle price dropped a bit. I read some series and the books are longer and more in-depth than the Plum books and the most I pay is $5 or $6. The Plum books are so short. I just don't know why they are priced so high.[/QUOTEAmazon is high, even getting the audible 7.99 for just one book reading that is insane.

I have it on my dresser ready to go for our 2 week cruise next month!
Can't wait to read it.

I got it the day it came out and read it on the plane plus other times during our last Disney trip.

I downloaded it to my kindle for free from the library. I am way too cheap to buy books.

It was her typical book but they are an email easy entertaining read. First book in a long time her sister was mentioned and not much Grandma Mazur IMHO.

Yep. Read it immediately. I’m a junkie and can’t put her books off. It’s typical and typically awesome. :)
Looking forward to the next one!

We stopped reading somewhere in the early teens a decade ago. Now I can't remember where we stopped. My favorite was book 5. I need to go start reading again.

I am going to order it. I got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and will use it on that. I have read all the other books. I just don't understand why the kindle price is so high? $14.99 is A LOT for a kindle book IMO. I was waiting to see if the kindle price dropped a bit. I read some series and the books are longer and more in-depth than the Plum books and the most I pay is $5 or $6. The Plum books are so short. I just don't know why they are priced so high.
Download for free from your library! You can reserve them pre publication and they will magically appear the day they are released. You can save yourself a lot of money.

Download for free from your library! You can reserve them pre publication and they will magically appear the day they are released. You can save yourself a lot of money.

I was thinking of doing that, or just checking out the actual book from the library, even if the wait is long. I'm in no hurry to read it. The only reason I would buy it for myself is that I have an amazon gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!