Steamboat Springs, CO

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
Just found DD has a soccer tourney in Steamboat in July and we have never been. Just looking for tips on where to stay. I know we'll have one condo but am thinking I would prefer a little peace and to stay in a hotel.

We stayed at the Sheraton Steamboat - they have a couple of floors of condos within the hotel, which is perfect. However, location might be an issue for you - we chose it because it is right in the ski field, and we were skiiing!

We stayed at the Sheraton Steamboat - they have a couple of floors of condos within the hotel, which is perfect. However, location might be an issue for you - we chose it because it is right in the ski field, and we were skiiing!

:thanks: I found a great condo site and am working with an owner to solidify 2-3 condos for our girls' soccer team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter