Steak in Cabanas

kmix78

Mouseketeer
I don’t know how I’ve missed it on my previous two cruises, but last week on the Wonder we had the most excellent steak in Cabanas. My teenage son and daughter were literally salivating over it… I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know what kind of sauce they serve on top of the New York strip? It said garlic butter, but it was kind of orange, so it must have something else in it.

I am planning to eat dinner at Cabanas on Wonder in a week and a half. I will ask my server for the recipe. I plan to order that steak.

I just got back. They gave me the recipe. I was told each chef makes small changes to their own liking. I have not scanned it yet.

Cabanas steaks are a lot better then the steaks in the main dining areas. Haven’t ate there in a long time. Wasn’t called cabanas when I ate there long time ago on magic. Use to eat there on formal nights when I thought I would be out of place not wearing a suit. What a newbie I was.
Wonder why they have excellent steaks at cabanas but not at the other main restaurants. Guess the cost

Pray tell...... when do they have these steaks in Cabanas? Is this a staple item at every meal?

They are on the dinner menu at Cabanas. It is not open for dinner on the first and last nights. I had the ribeye. The head server up there told us food is made to order at dinner. The steak was raw and placed on grill
When we ordered it. It was quiet up there. It was a great experience!

I don’t know how I’ve missed it on my previous two cruises, but last week on the Wonder we had the most excellent steak in Cabanas. My teenage son and daughter were literally salivating over it… I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know what kind of sauce they serve on top of the New York strip? It said garlic butter, but it was kind of orange, so it must have something else in it.
I was on that same cruise. It was delicious, wasn’t it?! :)

We've never eaten at Cabanas for dinner before. We went on a SWDAS cruise last year and I hated the menu, we're going on another SWDAS cruise next year. If they have the same menu as last year, I'll be eating at Cabanas, plus I love a good ribeye, yum!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter