Staying on harbor but UBER to DTD side?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by bethwc101, Mar 13, 2018.

1. gillep

gillep DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone! This is a great addition for us, we haven't been since late November, but we will be there next week and staying on Harbor, so I am hopeful they will have this for us.

2. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Walking all the way through DTD to go to the parks is going to take longer than getting up early and hitting security to get there.

This, 100%.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. my*gracie*girl

my*gracie*girl Mouseketeer

Honestly, if he is that opposed to lines, I would rent him a ECV. Your entire trip is going to be one long line.

bumbershoot likes this.
  5. bethwc101

bethwc101 DIS Veteran

We will be doing a VIP tour to help with that. He is one of those who refuses to accept he is slowing down and getting older.

6. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

As far as I know the vip tour is still a tour, and involves lots of walking.

7. ParkHopper1

ParkHopper1 DIS Veteran

FYI, on your Tour day it includes complementary parking for two vehicles at the GCH Valet...even if you do not have a car you can still give them your names to be dropped of at the GCH for at least that day of you do Uber over if they have that info attached to your tour reservation.

And word of caution having done a VIP tour...while you can go at your own pace, they can actually be more tiring than a normal day in the park cuz you don't usually get much time waiting in line which provides a substantial amount of rest. On the VIP tour you are on the move a non stop.

smartlabelprint and Skyegirl1999 like this.
  8. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

Really! :banana:

So the question remains though...are you allowed to go through the "no bag" line if you have a bag?

:wizard:

9. Skyegirl1999

Skyegirl1999 1st pickle of the day!

They have a few CMs manning the line who send people away if they get in line with a bag. Not sure what happens if you actually get up front with one.

10. Malcon10t

Malcon10t DIS Veteran

ROTFL!! So true. My daughter jokingly calls it the Disney Commando March. We are so tired after.... The next day is usually a kick back day to relax.

11. ParkHopper1

ParkHopper1 DIS Veteran

I was tankful we booked a nice sit down dinner ADR after our tour!

12. Sith

Sith Through victory, my chains are broken...

We were there February 9-12, and they had a no bag line every morning on the Harbor side.

HydroGuy likes this.