• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

staying off site

iluvpooh

Earning My Ears
due to budget staying off site again. here is the question we will be celebrating my youngests sons b-day the week we are there. leaving gifts out in the room eveyday for him and leaving up a happy birthday sign in room. we will be staying on international drive is there some place to get a cake and maybe ballons? want to make this a very special trip for him any other ideas will be great thanks:rolleyes: :confused:

I believe you'll be in close proximity to a Winn Dixie and a Publix, and they both have in-store bakeries. You could call ahead and order... It seems to me that they had flowers & balloons, too, but I am not as sure as I am about the bakery. (Gosh, wonder why?? :D )

I am pretty sure that the Publix has flowers and balloons as well as the bakery. I had heard about someone who had a wedding at the Swan and she ordered all those things from Publix and she seemed very happy with everything. :)

Don't pout because you're staying off site,at least you'll be at WDW!!!! :) :) :) You'll still have fun and remember you don't have to be staying at a resort to enjoy the restaurants.Also a stroll around the lake at the Boardwalk is fun....take it from someone who did many trips to WDW before I stayed on site and still had a WONDERFUL time! You will too...I promise! It sounds like you have some special things planned for your sons birhday.I believe in Belz Mall there's a card shop that has balloons and signs.And yes there is a Publix to get a cake.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter