Staying logged into MDE.

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
I did a search on this but nothing came up. Is there a way you can stay logged into the MDE app on an iPhone without having to re-enter info each time?

My MDX app stays logged in. Maybe a setting under passwords? I have never had it log out. In fact, I haven't been on my phone app in a few months and just checked ... still logged in. I do have it setup with touch (thumbprint) so maybe it logs in when I open my phone.

I just got the iPhone XR and it was doing that to me - making me log in everytime, then it wouldn't do it for a few days, then making me log in. I think it may be the newer phones. Never had this problem with my 6

For those that don’t have to constantly log in, consider yourself lucky. At home I have to re-login occasionally and at WDW almost constantly (although some trips are better than others). The only time it annoys me is at WDW.

For specs, iPhone X, always the latest app version, Face ID enabled. Had the same issues with the prior iPhone version with the fingerprint scanner as well.

I guess from the different experiences above, YMMV!

Thanks everyone. I did go into my settings-passwords & accounts-website & app passwords and added MDE along with password and turned on AutoFill Passwords and that did the trick. I have an iPhone 7 but don’t have touch (thumbprint) set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!