Staying at the Marriott, can we use one of the DIsney shuttles?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I thought I had read somewhere that there's a Disney parking lot across the street from the Convention Center. Is this true? And if so, are we allowed to use the shuttle that comes there to get to the parks? Is there a fee? We're potentially going to stay at the Marriott by the Convention Centre.

They won't notice or care that we didn't get out of a car? Do you happen to know how often the shuttles from there run to the parks? And do they go straight to the parks? And we can ride it from the parks back to the lot as well? TIA

Yes, it's totally fine to ride the parking lot shuttles both to and from. They will not mind at all.

I stayed at the Hilton this past weekend, which is right next tot he Marriott. I walked it, but it's a decent clip. The morning walks were great, but I was exhausted by the time of the walk back. The shuttles drop off and pick up in the bus loops on the Harbor Blvd. side of the property and that is pretty much right near the security checkpoints to enter the Esplanade (so, yes, very close to the parks).

Thanks Brian! That helps. I was thinking the same, we'd likely walk in the morning but maybe take it back at night. Or the ART bus.

We always stay at the RI by the convention center - we've always thought by the time we get to the lot and wait for the shuttle it would be longer. For reference, we are active mid 30s with 3 little kids, but generally they're all in the stroller. It takes us about 12 minutes.

The residence inn is closer to the parks though isn't it, so you'd be back tracking? From what I understand the Marriott is past the lot, so you have to walk past it to get to the parks. Am I wrong?

I stayed at the Hilton in December, and even though I had an ART pass I thought about trying to walk it. After just one trip on the bus, though, I didn't consider walking anymore. I never waited long for a bus, there was only one time I wasn't able to get a seat, and the ride is only about 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter