Staying at the FW Cabins in November

luvmylittleboy2003

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling w/our ds who will be 4, my husband and myself in 2nd week of Nov. can anyone tell me how the weather is at this time, what the cabins are like, what would be the best loop to stay in, do they have a on-site grocery to buy milk, breakfast, etc....,what the parks/lines are like at this time and any other info. to help us out. Thanks a bunch ;)

HI!! :wave:

I can't answer the questions about November weather, lines etc (except I think that would be a great time to go) but I can answer the other questions since we just got back from our stay in a cabin!

We stayed in 2100 loop which I think was perfect. The bus stop is right across the street, and you can walk to the Meadows Trading Post and Pool. The Trading Post is where you can buy milk, juice etc. It is a little pricey but ok for a few things. We ordered from Garden Grocer and had most of our stuff delivered! I also sent a box from home with snacks, peanut butter, smores supplies, etc. It worked out great. We rented a golf cart for one day which was fun but certainly not necessary! We were in the parks 4 out of 6 days so the cart would have been just sitting there the rest of the time - and at about $50/day we just couldn't afford that. We got used to riding the bus and never had to wait long!

We can't wait to book our next stay at FW! It really is a great place to stay!

Hey there Andrea_loves_Disney

Thanks for the great reply. So will FW hold it for you. We were just plaining on buying donuts, milk, juice & snack type stuff at the local on-site grocery, but, will have to check this out.

I think I will call and see if I can put in a request for the 2100 loop - thanks a bunch for that rec.

Have a great day ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter