Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

I brought my big camera last time we went, but I defaulted to not lugging it around very much + just used my phone. I'm torn between whether to bring it when we go back. I LOVE taking photos, but it's just so heavy. And it's so hot! And I get so cranky by the end of the days. haha!

11709522_1657100637848190_1482145608507980166_n_zpszz389war.jpg

I brought my big camera last time we went, but I defaulted to not lugging it around very much + just used my phone. I'm torn between whether to bring it when we go back. I LOVE taking photos, but it's just so heavy. And it's so hot! And I get so cranky by the end of the days. haha!

11709522_1657100637848190_1482145608507980166_n_zpszz389war.jpg

I know the feeling... but I always bring my big camera. Can't get dark ride shots with a cell phone. :) Sometimes I bring a second half decent little camera too, and usually let my friend use that, but occasionally leave my big camera in the room and take the little only.

I know the feeling... but I always bring my big camera. Can't get dark ride shots with a cell phone. :) Sometimes I bring a second half decent little camera too, and usually let my friend use that, but occasionally leave my big camera in the room and take the little only.
Yeah, we're driving, so I think I'll definitely bring it, and take pics around the resort. I don't know if I'll be able to convince myself to carry it into the parks though... My fave set-up is the 5DII and a 24-70L. It's SO HEAVY!! haha

By the look of most pictures I have seen, they chose a odd lime green paint to accent the Acadian House. Am I right, and if so, why would they choose that color? IMHO it is not a flattering color at all for them to use. But that's just me.

By the look of most pictures I have seen, they chose a odd lime green paint to accent the Acadian House. Am I right, and if so, why would they choose that color? IMHO it is not a flattering color at all for them to use. But that's just me.
might have some historical significance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!