Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Anyone have pics of Port Orleans Riverside they can share?

Edit: I have added a TON of pics from my trip to page 25!

Here's the only one I have on photobucket, I'm sure someone else has much better.

DSC07844.jpg

The pictures do it some justice, but there is nothing like really being there. It is such a beautiful and lush resort, we just love it! Even when it is full to capacity, you would never know it. Have a great trip at a wonderful resort!

A Magnolia Bend room:

WDW07046.jpg

We found these cute little towel animals at check-in:

WDW07044.jpg

More pictures:

One of the nicest things about staying at POR is breakfast at Boatwright's!

Banana stuffed French Toast:
WDW07283.jpg

WDW07284.jpg

kid's meal:
WDW07281.jpg

Riverside Mill:

WDW07084.jpg

WDW07085.jpg

I loved the create-your-own-salad station at Riverside Mill, but I don't have any pictures of it.

Thank you for the pictures, I am getting excited too for our trip in May. It can't come soon enough! Keep them coming. LOVE the food pics.

We will be at POR next Tuesday! I will be sure to take lots of pics and post when I get home! Have you seen SeaSpray's site yet? She has a good one! I am sure she will be posting soon. :daisy:

I have no pictures but we always begin our visits at WDW at Riverside - our favorite Moderate. It's beautiful.

If you are near the lounge on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night - checkout Bob. He is an entertainer - very funny. The show begins around 8 pm. It's for all ages (he will get the little ones up on stage - it's adorable).

Checkout the Carriage Rides - say hello to Ace - the horse!

You will be there when the bushes are beginning to flower....it will be lovely.

Have a great trip!

thanks! These pics are great! There really getting me motivated for my trip!

Who is Seaspray?

I'll contribute a couple of pics cause I like them but hated the resort. Just curious why you need to get excited when this will be your third time at POR ???

Picture943.jpg

Picture945.jpg

Picture946.jpg

Because the pics just bring back memories and its nice to see it again. Its been 2 years since I have been there and I enjoy the walk down "memory lane". :goodvibes

thanks! These pics are great! There really getting me motivated for my trip!

Who is Seaspray?

Seaspray is a DISer with an awesome camera and some great photography skills. I would post a link to her site, but for some reason my pop-up blocker won't let me.:confused3

Try typing in brownfamilyvacations.com.

Enjoy! I am sure she would want you to! :daisy:

I have no pictures but we always begin our visits at WDW at Riverside - our favorite Moderate. It's beautiful.

If you are near the lounge on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night - checkout Bob. He is an entertainer - very funny. The show begins around 8 pm. It's for all ages (he will get the little ones up on stage - it's adorable).

Checkout the Carriage Rides - say hello to Ace - the horse!

You will be there when the bushes are beginning to flower....it will be lovely.

Have a great trip!

We loved POR just awsome ,and the banastuffed french toast at Boatwrights is addicting. My husband made me cancel two breakfast buffets so he could have his bananastuffed french toast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!