staying at marriott anaheim for $35/night!

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
We decided to drive to DL & DCA this friday for the weekend since we havent been to DL in a couple years since we go to WDW yearly now, went to priceline for a room, picked 3 star, disney area, 35 night bid and got the marriott anaheim. It looks great on the website. Total price with taxes ia 86.15 for 2 nights. I hope i did good......cant wait to check out DCA finally.

Looks like you did great!:) I think that I will be trying out Priceline for a trip in early December.;)
Have a great time!

We get that with an employee rate! It's a nice hotel they just redid the whole inside. I've stayed there maybe 7-10 times if not more :) You'll like it there. Anyone know if they still have the trolley's to DL? It was cold when we went last year and they only had small buses.

We just stayed there in April for the same price. We really loved it there, it has a Starbucks inside (yum)! The downside.. it costs $12 per day to park there.

Hi. I can't believe the room rates people get from priceline and I've always been anxious to try it but there are 5 of us. If I read it right, it only works for a party of two. Is there any way you've been assured a room with 2 beds? Would you call the hotel after you got the rate?

We have a party of 4. I think the priceline thing is that they guarantee a room for at least 2 people. If you need other beds, you have to call the hotel. After i got the room, i called the hotel and asked to have 2 beds in there since we have 2 adults and 2 kids, they said no problem and its now noted on the res.

ccolmoe, I got a lot of good Priceline advice and tips from reading http://biddingfortravel.com -- we got the Westcoast Anaheim for $45 per night for 2 nights in mid June, which is a good value for high season. I used their links, their tips, got it on my first ever Priceline bid. You can always bid for 2 rooms, give yourself some space.

That, along with the "Friends Fly Free" fare we got from Southwest Airlines makes for a very affordable Disneyland trip.

You will enjoy the Marriott. We have stayed there twice and its a really nice hotel. have fun ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!