• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

staying at CS/?allowed to drive and park for campfire

kmc

Xlet's start todayX
i will be staying at coronado springs and want to go to campfire..will they allow us to drive in and park to stay for a couple hours..and if so once im in there to i have to take an internal bus to get to campfire if so does anyone know which one?? thanks kmc

When you get to FW park in the visitor's lot and get on either the Crockett or Boone bus. Get off at the Meadows stop and walk to the campfire from there.

With the tightened security, you might have to show a resort ID, I'm not sure though.

Yes you are allowed to go to campfire you can drive to FW or from CS take bus to ticket and transportation. Then board the Crockett or Boone bus ( crockett is fastest) at T&T that will take you FW. Get off bus at 600/800 loop and take bridge to campfire program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter